Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quick entry before bed

4:00 am, 29th June 2008


I am taking this opportunity, at this unearthly hour of 4.00 AM (I just got back from city centre, hehe) - I want to wish my best friend (also my tennis partner), Faris a 'Happy Birthday' (I think it is your 27th, no?). So enjoy the day - I bet you'd be spending it on writing up your thesis and all the best for that. It will soon be over, hang in there.

Best, Zul

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers mate

 
At June 30, 2008 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers mate katanya... tak tahan, Rams pun guna - dia tak tau ini private joke sebenarnya, kakakaka...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home