Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Painting is Complete

I am glad that the painting is now complete. Time to start a new adventure. I plan to do abstract next, on larger canvas. Perhaps that is my purchase this month - a large canvas. Haha. Let's see whether that will materialize.


Now the Portrait_2 sits proudly against the large painting from Nigeria - the yellow buses. Perhaps this is just beginning, so my future house will be full of my own paintings, and the ones I collect when I scale the planet as well as mine.



Today I played tennis for 04 hours. Goodness me. And after the tennis, all of us - Akbar, Alberto and Lockz went to People's Park to unwind. I was hammered by then. Then the weather was so nice, we quickly decided to go to Killiney Hill. As soon as we got there the struggle started to hike the hill. After minutes we got on top. And it was nice to see Dun Laoghaire/Dublin on one side and Bray/Dalkey on the other. It's breathtakingly nice.


We ended the day with fish and chips from a place in Dalkey, by the sea. It was nice greasy chips, in the dying sun. With that, we left as everyone was knackered to carry on.

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2009 2:21 PM, Blogger LUKE said...

ala2 hedong kak nita!..

ops.


allallalalalaaa

 
At May 11, 2009 9:16 PM, Blogger zuL said...

sekarang memang pesen hidung kak nita tengah naik carta! so sesapa yang senget benget idung tu, meh sini boleh betulkan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home