Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Food for thought - packed lunch

It is more like - food to be brought to the office. Yes you heard me right. I will bring to the office tomorrow, my first time ever - a packed lunch. I already promised Michelle, my colleague that we will go to the pier to eat lunch tomorrow and, we will bring our own packed lunch.

+ I think I should reheat this at the pantry by 12.30 tomorrow and head off to the pier, yippie!

So I will bring tomorrow, as depicted in the picture above - mee goreng and fried egg. I can't wait. I guess we are killing 2 birds with one stone - we'll bring the food to the pier and do our afternoon walk at the same time. I guess when we are done with the food, only then we go for our walk.

+At first, I was lazy to fry the egg... it looks a bit 'naked' without fried egg.

Normally, for lunch we will go for soup at Insomnia, and after the soup (and talk a little bit about work and office), we will safely have about 20 mins to walk. That is not bad. I do not know what's the deal with all these exercises that I am doing, when my love towards food is unbearable as of late. But still some people say, I am on the "thin" side. I think I do my exercises (tennis, walk, squash etc.), at the same time I stuff my face senselessly!

Yeah that is right. I remember, last night after my tennis with Aileen, I had 4 pieces of roti canai and dhal. I was starving. I am rather grateful that the weather is getting better for sports, otherwise I will hibernate cultivating the fat that I have taken together with the ghee, oil, carbs... Thank god for the unforced love towards sports that I have.

There you go - I will do just that tomorrow. Confronting my love affair with food, by bringing my first ever packed lunch to the office and to have it by the sea! Perfect! I can't wait. And, at 6.00PM I have tennis with Aileen. Even more perfect. Something to look forward too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home