Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Cliff of Moher - Doolin - Co. Clare

Yeah I just got back from a holiday (I will update with the pics soon, as I promised in previous entry). And now I am planning for the long weekend in Co. Clare - I will visit, along with Lukman from Brussels and Ram. I am still in denial I am back at work, and needing another weekend of break. Someone suggested Cliff of Moher. So, we will be there over the weekend.

I have booked the place to stay. We will stay here - Aille River Hostel, Doolin (Doolin is a small beautiful village in Co Clare, close to the place we want to visit - Cliff of Moher)


And the most important is to visit and to scale the famous and most beautiful Cliff of Moher. There is so much being talked about it, and from the pics that I have gathered from the internet, they are nothing but amazement! Check them out. (Then again Ireland is so famous for its countrysides (besides U2), so it is rather appropriate to check them out)

+ I hope the weather will allow us to take such pic like this. Fingers crossed.

+ I hope my camera will be able to produce this. Haha.

+ Another pic to keep us all mesmerised. Picture this: A walk on the greens, right after the sunrise.

I shall write more once I am back from the holiday (before the holiday, I think I will update all of you, what the hiatus was all about, and where I was, hehe). And right after the trip to Co. Clare, we plan to go to Giant Causeway, up north. I really doubt it we can do this since that is like, 2 big-scale drivings to be done.

Then again, it is once a lifetime chance I guess... Let's see...

5 Comments:

At April 06, 2009 7:08 PM, Anonymous Michelle Garrihy said...

You should take the Cliffs of Moher sightseeing cruise with Cliffs and Aran Cruises. It is the best way to view the awesome nature of these cliffs. From Doolin, you can also catch an Aran Island Ferry, another great place to take some fab photos. I too love to take great landscape photos of the Cliffs. Hope the weather works out for you. Good luck with your pictures.

 
At April 06, 2009 10:38 PM, Blogger zuL said...

Michelle, thanks a lot for the tips. We will surely take the cruise. Thanks once again :)

Zul

 
At April 08, 2009 3:03 PM, Blogger LUKE said...

tu dia.. gegeh bagi komen acik cruz tuh. business kurenngg kot noh?.. harga dia mahai lima hengget dari lain2 operator. camno? ahaks

 
At April 09, 2009 10:11 AM, Blogger zuL said...

Ekau pun gegeh nak pi compare prices kan? Hahaha. Apa2 pun aku dah book keter yg boleh transform jadi ferry. So cruz meruzz ni tak payah.!! Acik M kat ateh tu pun aku dah kontek dah, dia kata cruzz dia ada lembu golek dengan kipas angin. Seronok dia kata. :)

 
At April 09, 2009 11:34 AM, Blogger LUKE said...

kereta transform jadik lembu tak ado ko? opsss...


heheheheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home