Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Friday, August 15, 2008

Stepmom


I watched Stepmom once again tonight. Yes I did. It still gave me the same impact like it did 10 years ago when I saw it the first time. In time of vulnerability like this, and watching this kind of movie - it only invites volatile emotional collision. Anyway, it was good Friday night movie. After all, I love Susan Sarandon and Ed Harris!

This is one of the funny lines (I do not want to concentrate on the sad parts, there are way too many of them).

Ben Harrison: See Mom? I told you! I'm telepathetic.
Jackie Harrison: Telepathic.
Ben Harrison: That's what I said.

(Now I am off to clean my place and pack for tomorrow. I need to catch the coach to the airport at 8:00 am. I need to be at the airport by 10:00 am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home