Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Do I like the view?

This is the workplace, wait till you see the view!



Room with a view? Well, let me see. I am posting some of the pics from my new place. I am not sure whether I like the view. Not at all I think. The office place is still bare with nothing. Some people who have visited me earlier, said "How come you have not started putting things around, and start decorating!"




When it comes to office, I am not sure what else to put around my place in the office. I can't think of anything. I am a creative person. But when it comes to office, I like it idle. Now that I have been granted a bigger place, I don't even know what else to arrange on the shelves etc. Well, let's leave it bare for the mo'

Nothing has been happening in my life as of late. Nothing much really. I do look forward to the weekend. I will visit my relative away from this city. So that is a good break. It has been two weeks, and I have had enough of this place/city already. People say that, this place is heaven for foods, but not in my case. Last night, I was so tensed when I thought of food and place to eat at for my dinner.

The case of 'spoilt for choice'!

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zul I finally got my Nano. Cool. I finished all the 4Gb in no time. I chose black!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home