Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cambridge Congregation Day - 22 July 2006 (Sat)

Today is my congregation day at this university. I can't wait, not so much of the excitement. So much of getting rid of the anxiety like I am not graduating with my coursemates, rather my college people and then the ceremony would be in Latin, so I would just nod and imagine things so I will stay smily throughout.

After working my butt out for 9-10 months, finally I would hold that Masters Degree in my hand. Well, what makes it more special is that; my parents would be in the Senate House to witness it all. I hope the weather would be just nice, cool and comforting. Watch out this space for pics of my graduation (as for now, this is just a picture depicting the ocassion. I will take it off once I have my own pics).

Finally, thanks everyone esp. my parents, family and dear friends who have supported me throughout this course of getting it done and I realise I would not realise this dream/ambition without the support!

Be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home