Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dinner at Sweet and Spicy

As I said earlier, I have been in my room all day, 2 reasons: The weather was bad (rainy) and I had friends online wanting to chat with me. Well I did not have lunch. So at about 10 PM, me and Luke went to Sweet and Spicy Cafe; a cafe serving Halal Indian food. Normally we go to this place, once or twice a week.

It is real funny. We hate this cafe/restaurant so much since they do not know how to take care of the regular customers. My friend Luke has in few ocassions told the waiter (owner?) to treat customers (read: regulars) with good service. So tonight, we felt the difference. I hope it will stay that way.