Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Monday, January 17, 2011

2011

Good Bye 2010 - You were exhausting...!

+ Sorry never mean to have be a shocker with this pic to begin my first entry in year 2011

I do not know what to post here. I was driving to work today and I got a bad news from a dear friend - he said, his older brother has passed away this morning. It hit me. That was 4th death in a row, in less than a week. People that I know. People that I care really. I am still as shocked.

I could not travel to go and attend the funeral. I guess, surah Al Fatihah from far, is the most that I can do. Al Fatihah to the four who have gone to the eternal phase of life. Like what I BB'ed to my boss today, because she was concerned whether I was OK knowing that there's been 4 deaths in less than a week. I said "Hidup lawannya mati... it is a sure thing. All we can do is to accept fate, really"

Anyway, here I am, writing again. I am not sure what 2011 holds for me. The first week has been nothing but a drag. But I managed to go through that fine. I know this will be a challenging year - I am talking generally about work. Since personal and family life has been going on OK. So, that leaves me with work life to worry about. I can't really say much here, you never know who is going to stop by here and sniff. You never know. :)

+ The transformation from old to new.

As far as blogging is concerned, I was not too happy with 2010 since I did not write much. Well, I was busy getting the house ready (finally it was completed in May 2010). And now, it has been 8 months since I moved in. I like the way it has progressed. So I can't wait to host friends, if there are in need for a place to stay while they are in Kuala Lumpur. So far it has hosted Luke, Barry, Xavier, Allen, Andy, my family of course and many more. :) Grand!

+ Xavier, Barry and Allen came to Malaysia in 2010, one of the highlights. And I managed to "reciprocate" by visiting Dublin in Dec 2010. Maybe this year to Canada? Ohh...

I guess I will stop there. Just imagine, I got into the office, wanting to sort all the documents our, and instead, I am writing this entry instead. Well, at least, this is something that I am proud of :) Haha. You know how Monday is like, so to start of with something that I can see the result of, well, it should count for something.

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweerie- I am so sorry to hear about your losses...my prayers with all of you (Mas)

 
At January 17, 2011 3:49 PM, Blogger zuL said...

Mas, thanks a lot...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home