Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry X'mas - 2009


Hi all, it has been somewhat a while since my last post. This is going to be quick. Merry X'mas to those who celebrate this, and a happy new year 2010. Hopefully it will be as good as the year we are leaving behind if not better. I have already at least set 2 targets for 2010 - which I am praying will be a reality.

PS: When it comes to X'mas, I never like turkey that much, but 2007 X'mas at Stephen's was an exception. It was nicely marinated turkey and it was a superb one and the one that I miss a lot is lazing about doing nothing on Xmas and it goes on for few days till new year comes!

* Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home