Kampong Talang - where it all begins...

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about" - Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

'Banker to the Poor' by Muhammed Yunus


This is the snapshot of the cover of the book I am reading now. I am glued to it already except the small distractions will lead me to procrastinating to finish it soon. Anyway, it is good read. Sometimes, when it comes to good read, procrastination is the best. You do not want to end. I think I have found my niche, while a lot of people find Harry Porter as their escapism - it is not too much for me to say that I have found the energy to read on real establishment and the real people who want to make a difference. I wish one day my good read would come from Tan Sri Dr Jemilah, our home grown rare breed!

I am now locking myself away from hectic KL and found myself surrounded by this serene beauty of Tg Malim in Perak. It is such a getaway. This morning when I woke up and drove to get some breakfast - I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by the morning dews and mist. That is just fantastic. I know, deep down reality is - if I were to be back in Malaysia, I would end up in KL anyway. But to know that I have the chance to be away from it, either in Tg Malim or in Kuala Pilah, it is enough to comfort me.

That is all about it, I'd better get back to my reading now and I shall share once I am done. I do not know when that is, but I shall.

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2011 5:33 AM, Blogger dzan said...

i luv this book. read it..and had been giving my friends as gifts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home